I am a retired librarian who lives in Richmond in Southern British Columbia, Canada. When I was younger, I took many photos with my old Ricoh XR2S, but as the years wore on, my vision began to fail me. Now, with a screen rather than a viewfinder, I can take pictures again. I am relearning and sites like Flickr and JPG really help me recognize a good shot. It's elevating my standards. Mostly, I take pictures of flowers, insects and other natural things -- and, of course, my grandsons.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?