I pour my heart into every shot I take. I believe that photography is a form of art that invites meditation. when you look back at a photo you've taken, you see it better and in turn have a better perception of yourself and the world
Find me at: http://www.barefootcountess.blogspot.com
11 Nov 2012 — 5 views
11 Nov 2012 — 13 views
6 Jun 2012 — 14 views, 5 favorites
6 Jun 2012 — 9 views
28 Sep 2011 — 53 views, 1 favorite
20 Aug 2011 — 64 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?