I pour my heart into every shot I take. I believe that photography is a form of art that invites meditation. when you look back at a photo you've taken, you see it better and in turn have a better perception of yourself and the world
Find me at: http://www.barefootcountess.blogspot.com
15 Dec 2010 — 107 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
42 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
97 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?