I teach art to kids, and live in a 100 year old farmhouse in a hilly part of Texas with my writer/photographer husband. We are both cancer survivors and view photography as a life affirming passion. My favorite things to photograph are horses, people, and pets. I shoot with Canon gear. I love looking at everyone's awesome work here on JPG and am grateful for the friends I have made here. I have been published in "Savvy Times" equestrian magazine, JPG Magazine, and many literary journals.
Find me at: http://www.moonbirdhill.exposuremanager.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?