I teach art to kids, and live in a 100 year old farmhouse in a hilly part of Texas with my writer/photographer husband. We are both cancer survivors and view photography as a life affirming passion. My favorite things to photograph are horses, people, and pets. I shoot with Canon gear. I love looking at everyone's awesome work here on JPG and am grateful for the friends I have made here. I have been published in "Savvy Times" equestrian magazine, JPG Magazine, and many literary journals.
Find me at: http://www.moonbirdhill.exposuremanager.com
6 Jan 2010 — 1509 views
A Story of a House and the People's Lives It Changed
2 Jan 2009 — 1096 views
You brightened my days and brought me so much joy and beauty. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm....
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
437 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?