I am an artist in several disciplines, yet my photography is in need of the most fostering. I struggle to let go of convention and find those truly gripping and startling photos hidden around me. Exploring the world through my lens is a constant source of joy. I used to just use photographs to mark events and explore places for drawings. Now photography is an art form that I can't hold myself back from.
18 Jan 2010 — 15 views
18 Jan 2010 — 15 views, 1 favorite
18 Jan 2010 — 16 views, 1 favorite
18 Jan 2010 — 8 views
14 Jul 2008 — 44 views
14 Jul 2008 — 45 views
14 Jul 2008 — 72 views, 1 favorite
14 Jul 2008 — 62 views, 1 favorite
14 Jul 2008 — 60 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?