I believe that art can be magick. That a true artist puts a little part of ourselves into every piece. All my pieces are created with that philosophy.
I am involved in many LOCAL non-profit animal rescues, and my “profits” go directly to charity.
I am always open to constructive critiques, as I am a newbie to photography. I love to learn! Feel free to chat or share or “like” or Tweet or send owl mail.
5 Aug 2012 — 8 views
4 Aug 2012 — 10 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?