From an early age I've been an explorer. Coming home late with my little friends after dark because we were digging for treasure in the park. I still like to find the path less travelled and I feel you can find inspiration in all types of places. Everyday is a new adventure. In recent years I've discovered a love for photography and find it a wonderful way to express my view of the world. I like to seek out locations that touch the soul in a unique and special way.
Find me at: http://www.tammyhoy.com
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?