From an early age I've been an explorer. Coming home late with my little friends after dark because we were digging for treasure in the park. I still like to find the path less travelled and I feel you can find inspiration in all types of places. Everyday is a new adventure. In recent years I've discovered a love for photography and find it a wonderful way to express my view of the world. I like to seek out locations that touch the soul in a unique and special way.
Find me at: http://www.tammyhoy.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?