I am a 20 year old photographer, halfway through my dual major in Product Design and Mechanical Engineering at RPI. Photography used to be my career in high school, and is still an active, evolving part of my life.
Find me at: http://twentyseven.wordpress.com
13 Oct 2008 — 408 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?