I got my first camera from my dad in 1970 and continue shooting ever after. Photography is my passion, and the way to express myself. I enjoy music, painting, poetry and architecture as well as nature in all its variety. I’m here to get inspiration and enjoy great shoots of JPG photographers as well as to hear criticism of my works.
8 Apr 2012 — 30 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do I search for my name?
A: Do you know?