I'm a 40 y.o. advertising director who's still not sure what it is that I wanna do in my life.
I always liked photography, but my 'real' passion was music. I gave a try. Still have my LP (ha!). It turned out I loved singing, show business, not so much.
Majored in communication and found in advertising another geat way to express my creativity. As years passed I 'grew' into positions that required more managment and less creativity, I turned to photography.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
434 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?