Born in Florence in 1980. Graduated in Philosophy at the University of Florence started to take pictures in the first months of 2008. At the end of that year, following the student protests against the educational reform, began an external collaboration with photojournalistic agency "Fotogramma", based in Milan. Nowadays follows multiple editorial and personal projects about conteporary social issues.
Find me at: http://lorenzomasi.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?