I had never realized that I was destined to be a photographer until one Christmas a dear friend gave me my first camera, a Canon SLR. When I asked why he had chosen a camera as my gift, he replied, "Whenever we're out someplace, you always say, "I wish I had a camera; that would make a great picture." I had never realized my desire to take photographs before that moment. Today, I couldn't imagine my life without a camera in hand.
Find me at: http://starrsmith.me
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?