I'm Lori, but I prefer Millie. I do all of my photography "playing" while at home with my maniac little men, who have the utter torture of having a photographer for a mom. While in public places, my eldest son delights in the phrase "no photography allowed". What can I say, I explain it to him like this. "Do you know how much you love Legos and can't stop building with them? Well, that's how I am with photography, I have to do it, it's who I am." Simply put.
Find me at: http://www.wix.com
24 Mar 2011 — 23 views, 1 favorite
26 Feb 2011 — 32 views, 3 favorites
24 Feb 2011 — 21 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?