I am an amateur photographer, who first fell in love with the art form when I was given my first Minolta at eleven. Years later I was still trying to be a photographer--using medium format, holgas, etc. And now the world of digital.
Let's see what develops.
I am currently living in Portland, Oregon. And when I'm not taking photographs, I'm crafting.
Find me at: http://https
18 Dec 2012 — 7 views, 1 favorite
1 Apr 2011 — 13 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?