I am a walking, talking contradiction. I am a confident woman plagued by self-doubt. I am a brave adventurer who is afraid of new things. I am a smiling, happy person who does battle with Depression. I am a soft, gentle soul that has too much anger inside. I am so easy to please but never really satisfied. And on and on..
I just finished the Complete Course in Professional Photography through the New York Institute of Photography!
Buy my book at http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/29550
Find me at: http://laurie-search.artistwebsites.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
90 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
251 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?