The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars…
8 Dec 2010 — 12 views
8 Dec 2010 — 13 views, 1 favorite
8 Dec 2010 — 17 views, 2 favorites
8 Dec 2010 — 6 views
4 Sep 2010 — 44 views, 2 favorites
4 Sep 2010 — 24 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
200 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
219 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?