I consider myself a photo hobbyist. Although I have always enjoyed taking pictures, I never consistently took pictures until I purchased my first digital camera (a HP 618c) when my first son was born in 2001.
Over the years, I have upgraded my HP camera to a Kodak DX7630 and then took the plunge into the DSLR world by moving to a Nikon D50. Now, my go to cameras are a Nikon D300 DSLR or Panasonic DMC-ZS7 point and shoot.
Find me at: http://flickr.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
385 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?