I am a distraught observer. inspired by my soulmate. dual. lover of music. of colors.of cats and all other animals. of light. of food. of delicious conversations. of laughter.
my everyday is about using my imagination, having fun, keeping it real and, above all, doing everything out of love.
anything else you want to know, please don't be shy to ask!
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
21 Mar 2011 — 27 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?