I am a photographer and lighting designer from Toronto, Canada. I have always had an interest in fine arts having a background in mixed media from oil painting to print making... photography for me was a natural next step. My background in the professional lighting industry also lends itself to my experiences with photography. I appreciate light in all its many forms. My favourite photographic subject are waterfalls at the moment. I am working towards an exhibit this coming May.
Find me at: http://www.sweeneyimages.com
17 Nov 2007 — 162 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
415 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?