Still recovering from the accident November 8, 2008. I'm coming up on the one-year anniversary of the accident. I am still paralyzed from the chest down with limited use of my arms. But I will continue to fight I will not give up. I will find a way to walk again I will find a way to be a photographer again, I will have a normal functional body again. Please, send your prayers my way for me and my family. Thank you and God bless
Find me at: http://www.caringbridge.org
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?