I am. And i love to be it :) I'm not a photographer, I would like that my images one day tell something without any description. something about feelings, life, the way I live deeply every experience and the way I see the world, my world, or at least the world in which I like to live....
I'm a sister, a daughter, a cousin, a friend, a student, a teacher, a dreamer, a lover, a traveller, sometimes a philosopher, more often an acute observer :)
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
16 May 2008 — 191 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
76 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
223 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?