I am a wandering artist.
My artwork is generally emotive and cathartic. Although I don't generally stick to a specific style, I have noticed about myself and my artwork that something I tend to enjoy is leaving artwork unfinished or seemingly incomplete. I often leave in reference lines, under painted areas, mistakes, etc. I think this allows people to catch a glimpse into the way I perceive my work as well as discovering their own ideas.
25 Oct 2012 — 8 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?