I am a travel and street photographer from the UK. The real world is my studio and I most enjoy taking pictures of people and the places that make them who they are.
I shoot with digital but more with film, preferring to use the camera and lens for image creation rather than the computer, believing in the capture of a moment rather than the attempt to recreate it after the event.
Nothing premeditated, staged or altered, just real life as it unfolds.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
2 Apr 2010 — 35 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?