I am a small white girl who used to live in a small little place called Lakewood. According to the history channel my town has the most gangs per area than any other place in the nation. I now live in Olympia, WA and my entire education is paid off with scholarships, grants, and financial aid. In three years i will do what i love for a living and never have to live in Lakewood again
I can be reached be this e-mail address if there are questions, rants, or in rare cases, apologies.
23 Feb 2010 — 32 views
23 Feb 2010 — 33 views
18 Feb 2010 — 18 views
18 Feb 2010 — 25 views
27 Feb 2009 — 238 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?