I am a small white girl who used to live in a small little place called Lakewood. According to the history channel my town has the most gangs per area than any other place in the nation. I now live in Olympia, WA and my entire education is paid off with scholarships, grants, and financial aid. In three years i will do what i love for a living and never have to live in Lakewood again
I can be reached be this e-mail address if there are questions, rants, or in rare cases, apologies.
27 Feb 2009 — 141 views
21 Feb 2009 — 170 views
21 Sep 2008 — 225 views
20 Sep 2008 — 160 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?