I am a small white girl who used to live in a small little place called Lakewood. According to the history channel my town has the most gangs per area than any other place in the nation. I now live in Olympia, WA and my entire education is paid off with scholarships, grants, and financial aid. In three years i will do what i love for a living and never have to live in Lakewood again
I can be reached be this e-mail address if there are questions, rants, or in rare cases, apologies.
22 Jan 2008 — 269 views, 1 favorite
30 Dec 2007 — 308 views
22 Dec 2007 — 273 views
22 Dec 2007 — 399 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
415 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?