Mark Gilliland has been a photographer for over 25 years. He is a graduate of the Southeast Center for Photographic Studies in Daytona Beach, FL. He is currently a contract photographer to The Chattanooga Times Free Press in Chattanooga, TN. where his assignments includes food, fashion, and portraits. Gilliland's work is represented by The Gallery in Red Bank, Tennessee and has work in private and public collections including the Booth Western Museum in Cartersville, GA.
Find me at: http://www.markgillilandonline.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
395 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?