Makan was born in Iran and currently resides in Italy where he is pursuing a Masters of Telecommunications and teaching photography. Makan writes philosophical, political, and artistic articles for magazines and researches documentary cinema for various organisations.since last year,has been working on several projects including “Man walks through the images,” “We lie – party game photography,” “Cemetery collection,” and “Gonbad-e-Kaboud” which aims to teach photography to chil
Find me at: http://jpgmag.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?