Makan was born in Iran and currently resides in Italy where he is pursuing a Masters of Telecommunications and teaching photography. Makan writes philosophical, political, and artistic articles for magazines and researches documentary cinema for various organisations.since last year,has been working on several projects including “Man walks through the images,” “We lie – party game photography,” “Cemetery collection,” and “Gonbad-e-Kaboud” which aims to teach photography to chil
Find me at: http://jpgmag.com
27 Mar 2014 — 4 views, 1 favorite
27 Mar 2014 — 2 views
27 Mar 2014 — 5 views, 1 favorite
5 Oct 2012 — 16 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?