I have been following a creative path since childhood. I began my career at SUNY - Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and have since branched out into the field of Photography.
I specialize in all aspects of Portaiture and also shoot Weddings and other Special Occasions, "Grip N' Grins", Press Conferences, Sporting Events, Fine Art Photography, Photo Restoration, as well as develops and prints my own Black & White material.
Find me at: http://www.shadowcatcherltd.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?