I am 26 years old.I live in New Jersey.I have been taking photos for about 7 years now. I take my camera everywhere. I feel lost without it. I'm studying to be a teacher.
I love looking at everyone photos!
“To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” Elliott Erwitt
8 Jun 2011 — 8 views, 1 favorite
20 May 2011 — 6 views
20 May 2011 — 8 views
20 May 2011 — 4 views
25 Mar 2011 — 12 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
204 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
220 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?