Been a photographer since I graduated from the University of California, Irvine back in 2003.
Graduated with a B.A. in Studio Arts with the emphasis on Photography.
Sine then, I have been in training to become a night stealth ninja... The degree of difficulty is extremely difficult but have no fear, I shall achieve my goal!
Once I perfect my ninja star throwing skills, my photography skills shall be tuned right where I want it!
Find me at: http://www.andrewmanley.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
134 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?