I studied fine art in Sheffield, UK and at the Rijksakademie van beeldende Kunsten, Amsterdam,NL.
My work is with Gallery Stock and Millennium Images and being represented by Anoukh Foerg Literary Agency.
I am currently showing some work in London which is on display until the 28 February 2014. The address is Haggerston Espresso Room, 13 Downham Rd, London, N1 5AA.
More details can be found here http://eepurl.com/LJIPv
Find me at: http://marcusbastel.com
12 Nov 2013 — 12 views
29 Aug 2013 — 18 views, 2 favorites, 2 comments
5 Jun 2012 — 5 views
5 Jun 2012 — 11 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
93 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?