I see the world through the eyes of a dreamer. everything has beauty, we just have to see it, whether tis in the splendor of the setting sun as it takes its final bow or in the face of the weathered man you pass by each morning. everything lives to tell a story and we are here to listen, to capture the beauty it beholds and share that with the world. i think Cast Away got it right when they said, "the most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself." God is indeed an artist
Find me at: http://www.twentyeightnineteen.com
19 Jul 2011 — 26 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
387 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?