I see the world through the eyes of a dreamer. everything has beauty, we just have to see it, whether tis in the splendor of the setting sun as it takes its final bow or in the face of the weathered man you pass by each morning. everything lives to tell a story and we are here to listen, to capture the beauty it beholds and share that with the world. i think Cast Away got it right when they said, "the most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself." God is indeed an artist
Find me at: http://www.twentyeightnineteen.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?