I am Muhammad Muhsin, from Pakistan.
I love Black & White photography and try my best to avoid 'photoshoping'... to be honest, i was really 'pulled in' to the world of photography after reading a book by michael busselle, where he explained 'seeing in black and white' ... i love the acting, person and work of Clint Eastwood.
my email is "email@example.com".i always try to create my effects in-camera...
Find me at: http://www.treklens.com
16 May 2009 — 55 views, 1 favorite
14 May 2009 — 41 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?