I am a military photographer and have been taking pictures about 8 years. I am about to transition out of the military and am trying to prepare myself to become a civilian photographer. I'm not really sure what direction I will be going in, but my top priority will be my son and the new one that is on the way. So, I will most likely be staying home with them. My plans are to try and stay in the photography loop a little bit. When it comes to this career, I'm always ready to learn something new.
9 Dec 2008 — 75 views
9 Dec 2008 — 71 views
9 Dec 2008 — 67 views
9 Dec 2008 — 60 views
8 Dec 2008 — 69 views
8 Dec 2008 — 60 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
408 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?