I am … happy.
I am in love with my husband, my dog and my cat. Not always in that order. I lead a charmed life and I know it. I don’t take things for granted. I count my blessings. I am a cancer survivor. Every day is a good day.
I am … happy to have my jpg community. It strengthens my passion. Thank you for being there for me. Mary - from Canada
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?