I mostly like taking pictures of seen things. objects, people, behavior... In photography school I learned to step out of my 'comfort zone' and make light(sic.) out of any given, and difficult situation, but in the end I am still my own, in my comfort zone. Photography to me is Comfort. Exhilaration. Relaxation. Love. Success.
Find me at: http://www.marseida.com
3 Sep 2014 — 3 views
27 Feb 2014 — 6 views, 1 favorite
27 Feb 2014 — 8 views
27 Feb 2014 — 3 views
20 Nov 2013 — 16 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
401 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?