Martin Stranka is a self-taught professional photographer, born on April 13, 1984 in Czech Republic. During the last two years Martin has gathered over 30 remarkable international photography awards, from different competitions including: Nikon International Photo Contest, International Photo Awards, Sony World Photography Awards or Digital Photographer of the Year. His solo and group exhibitions were possible to see from South and North America, through Europe up to Asia.
Find me at: http://www.martinstranka.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?