Even if accident can be a wonderful thing in photography, with time this way of shooting can become a barrier for the creativity. The mind and eye become lazy.
Accidents can be part of the process, and in actual fact every photographer counts on it but the main process of creativity should be conscious.
Thanks for sharing your work.
Find me at: http://www.mathieuasselin.com
2 Feb 2008 — 891 views, 7 favorites
2 Feb 2008 — 880 views, 4 favorites
2 Feb 2008 — 898 views, 4 favorites
1 Feb 2008 — 908 views, 1 favorite
1 Feb 2008 — 793 views, 2 favorites
1 Feb 2008 — 749 views, 2 favorites
1 Feb 2008 — 945 views, 3 favorites
1 Feb 2008 — 1299 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?