I'm a 25 years old man living in a little town in southern Quebec, a town called Thetford Mines. Since my 15 years old, I started travelling and fighting against inequalities and misinformation in general, always looking for the truth.
I began to photograph professionally towards the age of 22, understanding that it was really what I wanted to do in my life. Working with people, helping each others, discovering our world and every cultures, always meeting more and more people.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?