I'm a 25 years old man living in a little town in southern Quebec, a town called Thetford Mines. Since my 15 years old, I started travelling and fighting against inequalities and misinformation in general, always looking for the truth.
I began to photograph professionally towards the age of 22, understanding that it was really what I wanted to do in my life. Working with people, helping each others, discovering our world and every cultures, always meeting more and more people.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?