I come from photographic stock - Dad was a pro.
His first studio and laboratory were rooms in our house, so I grew up surrounded by photographic equipment.
At 10 I bought my first camera - a plastic Hanimex 35mm that I still own - and took my first roll of black and white.
By 20 I'd done my first pro job - official photographer for Factory Records during the 'In the City' music festival.
My current weapon of choice is a Canon EOS 5D, and my passion is landscapes - rural or urban.
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?