I come from photographic stock - Dad was a pro.
His first studio and laboratory were rooms in our house, so I grew up surrounded by photographic equipment.
At 10 I bought my first camera - a plastic Hanimex 35mm that I still own - and took my first roll of black and white.
By 20 I'd done my first pro job - official photographer for Factory Records during the 'In the City' music festival.
My current weapon of choice is a Canon EOS 5D, and my passion is landscapes - rural or urban.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
197 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?