I am a staff photojournalist with the Patuxent Publishing Company based out of Columbia Maryland. PPC publishes 18 weekly community newspapers, a few magazines and directories (phonebooks). All in all I shoot for over 30 publications. In 2006 I was NPPA's runner up photojournalist of the year for small market newspapers.
Find me at: http://www.mattrothphoto.com
11 Mar 2008 — 92 views
11 Mar 2008 — 192 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?