I am an artist living in the lake tahoe area. I have been photographing for 15 years and have a BFA in photography/videography. My work is published and exhibited regularly. As of the last few years, my focus has turned to photographing weddings and portraits, though, landscape and rock climbing photography will always be two of my favorite subjects. Visit my websites and blog to view more of my work.
Find me at: http://theilenphoto.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
340 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?