My name is Mauricio Herrera, born in 1972, in San Jose Costa Rica, I'm currently living in New York.
Currently, I am studying at New York Institute of Photography.
I like portraiture as much as like macro or landscape.
I get inspired with the work of photographers such as Cliff Mautner, Dan Heller, Eric Meola and Bryan Peterson.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?