I am Profesional Photographer who doesn't follow the conventional paths of life, and that makes me a happy being.
Published in books, newspapers and magazines
I started as a kid using Super 8's, Polaroids and Plastic 126/110 film cameras.
To get paid I use digital, to have fun I still rely on film.
I post happy accidents and personal work, nothing pro.
There are no experts, we're all apprentices for life.
Blessings to all.
24 Mar 2014 — 7 views
24 Mar 2014 — 9 views
12 Jan 2014 — 10 views, 1 favorite
16 Sep 2013 — 25 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?